- Huawei account, if you don’t have make one for free.
- Product Model Name, which you can get going in settings>about phone, there you will see model number
- serial number & IMEI is written on packing box, but you can also get by dialing this code *#*#2846579#*#* and then tap on veneer information and then tap on other info.
- To obtain the product ID number dial *#*#1357946#*#*
then hit submit button, and it will show you unlock code immediately.
(if official link is not working use our low cost paid service to get unlock code: Click For Details)
- Some new devices require OEM unlock in developer options
- Dwonload Minimal ADB and Fastboot , after installation, launch it by double clicking “MAF32.exe” inside C:/Program Files (x86)/Minimal ADB and Fastboot.
- Enable USB debugging in advanced settings ( on some models you also need to enable oem unlock)
- Connect your phone with PC & type “adb devices” your phone will ask for permission, check always allow from this pc & grant permission.
- Then type following command
if this command doesn’t work, then disconnect USB cable switch off phone , hold volume down button and connect with pc, your phone should enter fastboot mode.Let the window install drivers, then type
fastboot oem unlock xxxxxxxxxxxxx
(xxxxxx is your unlock code) and your phone will be unlocked (new models require you to select yes by using volume up button)
Note: some new phones released in 2016 reset to factory settings after unlocking bootloader. so make backup of important data