QMobile B55 – A Classic Handset with Simple yet practical design.
QMobile strikes again with B55, A slim and sleek candy bar handset targeted at the basic needs. QMobile B55 supports simultaneous operation of 2 SIM cards. It has a 2.4 inch QVGA LCD for comfortable and perfect viewing. QMobile’s B55 has a Battery of 900 mAh which can be spent on literally anything, from listening music to playing games and working, QMobile B55’s Powerful battery will keep you company and will go till the end. QMobiles B55 is equipped with a memory card slot and a 3.5mm headphone jack so that it could be compatible with any standard head phone. Q Mobiles B55 has a smart camera to capture pictures and video and later share them via Bluetooth. An MP3 and FM Radio gives you access to your music library. The QMobile B55 has a Tracker, torch light and the auto call-recording are great features to have built-in Get QMobiled and enjoy the double fun with QMobile Dual SIM B55.
How to Flash QMobile B55 with CM2 Dongle
- Download and install MTK USB Driver on your Computer (if you have already installed the MTK USB Driver on your Computer then SKIP this step).
- Download and extract Infinity Box CM2MTK on your computer. After extracting, you will be able to see the following files:
- Now, InfinityBox_install_CM2MTK.exe.
- Once InfinityBox_install_CM2MTK.exe is launched, you will be able to see the following screen on your computer:
- Select CPU / Platform / Work Mode. If your Mobile chipset less then 6261 then Select FP: Auto [626A…6261] and if your Mobile chipset upto 6261 then Select SP: Auto.
- Click on Flash Tab
- Select BIN Flash File you downloaded
- Click Flash Button and then Turn OFF your Mobile
- Click on Flash Button and Connect Your Mobile with USB Cable
- Flashing Process may take upto 10-15 minutes to complete.
- Once Flashing process is completed your device will be reboot automatically.
Thats It, We are done!. Now disconnect your device from the computer and setup everything on your device to use it.
Congratulations, Now your Phone is successfully running the Stock Rom you have Downloaded.
How to Check IMEI in QMobile B55
How to Check IMEI Number in QMobile B55? How to read IMEI on QMobile B55? How to check IMEI Information?
- Check out all IMEI Methods in Android Phone. You may also read IMEI with your phone turned off.
- Open your keypad as if you’re going to make a call and dial *#06# to have your IMEI show on screen. This trick should work on most smartphones. Watch the whole video to check other metods.
|Mobile Type||Featured Phone|
|Author Name||Umair Abubakkar|
|Download Link||[ihc-hide-content ihc_mb_type=”show” ihc_mb_who=”2,3,4″ ihc_mb_template=”3″ ][ia_button id=”button_31″ size=”big” solid=”0″ link=”https://www.indishare.me/u7skj6emed1z?killcode=72bjyxrs9i%22″ icon=”fa-download” arrow=”1″ target=”” color=”#” css_animation=”” animation_delay=””]Download Link[/ia_button][/ihc-hide-content]|
|Flash Tool||[ia_button id=”button_31″ size=”big” solid=”0″ link=”https://www.infinity-box.com/support/?r=12″ icon=”fa-download” arrow=”1″ target=”” color=”#” css_animation=”” animation_delay=””]Flash Tool Download Link[/ia_button] [ia_button id=”button_31″ size=”big” solid=”0″ link=”#how-to-flash” icon=”fa-download” arrow=”1″ target=”” color=”#” css_animation=”” animation_delay=””]Flashing Tutorial[/ia_button]|
|This Firmware is GSM Player Copyright. So Please don’t copy our firmware in any other website otherwise we take legal action.|