QMobile E10 – Great classic design with a metallic finish You’ll be proud of of your QMobile E10. Soft metallic sheen emphasizes excellent classic design. Exquisite rounded silhouette of E10 by QMobile will accentuate your style, no matter where you are. Excellent 2.6 inches QVGA-display generates brighter and saturated images. QMobile’s E10 is loaded with a bigger screen with crispy details and vibrant colors to energize your life in pictures and images. QMobile E10’s smart camera will let you add colour to your life, getting the best pictures even in the darkest of surroundings. The beautiful QMobile E10 hides a 1300 mAh power bank beneath its back case, offering countless days of stand-by so you can be worry free. QMobiles E10 – Awaits your infinite world of multimedia entertainment.
How to Flash QMobile E10 with CM2 Dongle
- Download and install MTK USB Driver on your Computer (if you have already installed the MTK USB Driver on your Computer then SKIP this step).
- Download and extract Infinity Box CM2MTK on your computer. After extracting, you will be able to see the following files:
- Now, InfinityBox_install_CM2MTK.exe.
- Once InfinityBox_install_CM2MTK.exe is launched, you will be able to see the following screen on your computer:
- Select CPU / Platform / Work Mode. If your Mobile chipset less then 6261 then Select FP: Auto [626A…6261] and if your Mobile chipset upto 6261 then Select SP: Auto.
- Click on Flash Tab
- Select BIN Flash File you downloaded
- Click Flash Button and then Turn OFF your Mobile
- Click on Flash Button and Connect Your Mobile with USB Cable
- Flashing Process may take upto 10-15 minutes to complete.
- Once Flashing process is completed your device will be reboot automatically.
Thats It, We are done!. Now disconnect your device from the computer and setup everything on your device to use it.
Congratulations, Now your Phone is successfully running the Stock Rom you have Downloaded.
How to Check IMEI in QMobile E10
How to Check IMEI Number in QMobile E10? How to read IMEI on QMobile E10? How to check IMEI Information?
- Check out all IMEI Methods in Android Phone. You may also read IMEI with your phone turned off.
- Open your keypad as if you’re going to make a call and dial *#06# to have your IMEI show on screen. This trick should work on most smartphones. Watch the whole video to check other metods.
|Mobile Type||Featured Phone|
|Author Name||Umair Abubakkar|
|Download Link||[ihc-hide-content ihc_mb_type=”show” ihc_mb_who=”2,3,4″ ihc_mb_template=”3″ ][ia_button id=”button_31″ size=”big” solid=”0″ link=”https://www.mediafire.com/file/pnmp1hfbxdag7yk/E+10+mtk+6260″ icon=”fa-download” arrow=”1″ target=”” color=”#” css_animation=”” animation_delay=””]Download Link[/ia_button][/ihc-hide-content]|
|Flash Tool||[ia_button id=”button_31″ size=”big” solid=”0″ link=”https://www.infinity-box.com/support/?r=12″ icon=”fa-download” arrow=”1″ target=”” color=”#” css_animation=”” animation_delay=””]Flash Tool Download Link[/ia_button] [ia_button id=”button_31″ size=”big” solid=”0″ link=”#how-to-flash” icon=”fa-download” arrow=”1″ target=”” color=”#” css_animation=”” animation_delay=””]Flashing Tutorial[/ia_button]|
|This Firmware is GSM Player Copyright. So Please don’t copy our firmware in any other website otherwise we take legal action.|