QMobile E11 – Unlimited SMS & Phonebook memory
Recent appearance of QMobile E11 in the market was good news for many. Combining simplicity and reliability of a regular bar phone in a stylish design, QMobile E11’s external memory can hold upto 4000 messages and 4000 contacts along with many other exciting features. QMobile’s E11 is surely a gem and that too in an unbelievably affordable price. 2.6 inches Large display allows you to enjoy videos or read e-books comfortably. E11 by QMobile will certainly please the music lovers, as in addition to the built-in FM radio with recording capabilities, audio player of QMobiles E11 supports almost all well known formats. Having an external microSD card support of up to 8GB, this gadget supports Dual-SIM with a convenient switch. QMobile E11 is equipped with alarm clock, calculator, organizer, voice recorder and and amazing 2 Megapixel camera letting you take photos and record videos. 1300 mAh battery provides up to 240 hours standby and 5.5 hours talk time.
How to Flash QMobile E11 with CM2 Dongle
- Download and install MTK USB Driver on your Computer (if you have already installed the MTK USB Driver on your Computer then SKIP this step).
- Download and extract Infinity Box CM2MTK on your computer. After extracting, you will be able to see the following files:
- Now, InfinityBox_install_CM2MTK.exe.
- Once InfinityBox_install_CM2MTK.exe is launched, you will be able to see the following screen on your computer:
- Select CPU / Platform / Work Mode. If your Mobile chipset less then 6261 then Select FP: Auto [626A…6261] and if your Mobile chipset upto 6261 then Select SP: Auto.
- Click on Flash Tab
- Select BIN Flash File you downloaded
- Click Flash Button and then Turn OFF your Mobile
- Click on Flash Button and Connect Your Mobile with USB Cable
- Flashing Process may take upto 10-15 minutes to complete.
- Once Flashing process is completed your device will be reboot automatically.
Thats It, We are done!. Now disconnect your device from the computer and setup everything on your device to use it.
Congratulations, Now your Phone is successfully running the Stock Rom you have Downloaded.
How to Check IMEI in QMobile E11
How to Check IMEI Number in QMobile E11? How to read IMEI on QMobile E11? How to check IMEI Information?
- Check out all IMEI Methods in Android Phone. You may also read IMEI with your phone turned off.
- Open your keypad as if you’re going to make a call and dial *#06# to have your IMEI show on screen. This trick should work on most smartphones. Watch the whole video to check other metods.
|Mobile Type||Featured Phone|
|Author Name||Umair Abubakkar|
|Download Link||[ihc-hide-content ihc_mb_type=”show” ihc_mb_who=”2,3,4″ ihc_mb_template=”3″ ][ia_button id=”button_31″ size=”big” solid=”0″ link=”https://www.4shared.com/rar/3fPgkjknce/Q_E11_by_asifcom.html” icon=”fa-download” arrow=”1″ target=”” color=”#” css_animation=”” animation_delay=””]Download Link[/ia_button][/ihc-hide-content]|
|Flash Tool||[ia_button id=”button_31″ size=”big” solid=”0″ link=”https://www.infinity-box.com/support/?r=12″ icon=”fa-download” arrow=”1″ target=”” color=”#” css_animation=”” animation_delay=””]Flash Tool Download Link[/ia_button] [ia_button id=”button_31″ size=”big” solid=”0″ link=”#how-to-flash” icon=”fa-download” arrow=”1″ target=”” color=”#” css_animation=”” animation_delay=””]Flashing Tutorial[/ia_button]|
|This Firmware is GSM Player Copyright. So Please don’t copy our firmware in any other website otherwise we take legal action.|