QMobile G120 – One Touch to Happiness!
New QMobile G120, designed to meet the most basic requirements of the widest range users. QMobile’s G120 doesn’t boast a powerful processor or a Smart OS, but guarantees a smooth and perfect functionality of all the actual telephonic concerns. G120 by Qmobile has a classic candybar design, with Dual-SIM Functionality, giving you an absolute freedom of communication and a real opportunity to save on costs by selecting the best service packages on your G120. Equipped with a rear Smart camera, MP3 player and FM-radio, Qmobile G120’s also got a slot for micro SD card, supports up to 8 GB. the phone provides a lithium-ion battery of 800 mAh for a longer battery time. For fast data exchange Qmobile G120 provides Bluetooth and works at standard GSM band of 900/1800. Due to the compact dimensions of just 113 x 48 x 14.3mm. Qmobiles G120’s always ready to accompany you everywhere, anytime.
How to Flash QMobile G120 with CM2 Dongle
- Download and install MTK USB Driver on your Computer (if you have already installed the MTK USB Driver on your Computer then SKIP this step).
- Download and extract Infinity Box CM2MTK on your computer. After extracting, you will be able to see the following files:
- Now, InfinityBox_install_CM2MTK.exe.
- Once InfinityBox_install_CM2MTK.exe is launched, you will be able to see the following screen on your computer:
- Select CPU / Platform / Work Mode. If your Mobile chipset less then 6261 then Select FP: Auto [626A…6261] and if your Mobile chipset upto 6261 then Select SP: Auto.
- Click on Flash Tab
- Select BIN Flash File you downloaded
- Click Flash Button and then Turn OFF your Mobile
- Click on Flash Button and Connect Your Mobile with USB Cable
- Flashing Process may take upto 10-15 minutes to complete.
- Once Flashing process is completed your device will be reboot automatically.
Thats It, We are done!. Now disconnect your device from the computer and setup everything on your device to use it.
Congratulations, Now your Phone is successfully running the Stock Rom you have Downloaded.
How to Check IMEI in QMobile G120
How to Check IMEI Number in QMobile G120? How to read IMEI on QMobile G120? How to check IMEI Information?
- Check out all IMEI Methods in Android Phone. You may also read IMEI with your phone turned off.
- Open your keypad as if you’re going to make a call and dial *#06# to have your IMEI show on screen. This trick should work on most smartphones. Watch the whole video to check other metods.
|Mobile Type||Featured Phone|
|Author Name||Umair Abubakkar|
|Download Link||[ihc-hide-content ihc_mb_type=”show” ihc_mb_who=”2,3,4″ ihc_mb_template=”3″ ][ia_button id=”button_31″ size=”big” solid=”0″ link=”https://mega.nz/#!tZVmELLb!GJt9XwtWUS_VPTDkF246nP9gsKSBDCjPiyIxJaje9iw” icon=”fa-download” arrow=”1″ target=”” color=”#” css_animation=”” animation_delay=””]Download Link[/ia_button][/ihc-hide-content]|
|Flash Tool||[ia_button id=”button_31″ size=”big” solid=”0″ link=”https://www.infinity-box.com/support/?r=12″ icon=”fa-download” arrow=”1″ target=”” color=”#” css_animation=”” animation_delay=””]Flash Tool Download Link[/ia_button] [ia_button id=”button_31″ size=”big” solid=”0″ link=”#how-to-flash” icon=”fa-download” arrow=”1″ target=”” color=”#” css_animation=”” animation_delay=””]Flashing Tutorial[/ia_button]|
|This Firmware is GSM Player Copyright. So Please don’t copy our firmware in any other website otherwise we take legal action.|