QMobile G250 – One Month Battery Backup!
QMobile G250, a traditional representative of QMobile’s Dual-SIM, classic Bar phones with a numeric keypad. An eye-catching Gem, however, feature of QMobile’s G250 worth noticing is: A huge 1750 mAh battery capable of providing 15 hours of talk time and a month of standby, now that’s impressive even by the standards of a smartphone. Another remarkable feature of QMobile’s G250 is support for 3.5 MM audio jack, what you don’t normally find in such a low price bar phone, G250 has the bigger jack coz it has built-in FM Radio and can play almost all basic Audio / video formats, i.e MP3 and MP4 like a charm.QMobile G250’s 2.0 inch display has a resolution of 320×240 and supports 65K colors. Camera also complies with smart class, no flash and autofocus but has several other features including Torch, Bluetooth, Call Blocker, Mobile Tracker and guess what G250 by QMobile also has an “Auto Call Recording” feature that you’ll simply love.
How to Flash QMobile G250 with CM2 Dongle
- Download and install MTK USB Driver on your Computer (if you have already installed the MTK USB Driver on your Computer then SKIP this step).
- Download and extract Infinity Box CM2MTK on your computer. After extracting, you will be able to see the following files:
- Now, InfinityBox_install_CM2MTK.exe.
- Once InfinityBox_install_CM2MTK.exe is launched, you will be able to see the following screen on your computer:
- Select CPU / Platform / Work Mode. If your Mobile chipset less then 6261 then Select FP: Auto [626A…6261] and if your Mobile chipset upto 6261 then Select SP: Auto.
- Click on Flash Tab
- Select BIN Flash File you downloaded
- Click Flash Button and then Turn OFF your Mobile
- Click on Flash Button and Connect Your Mobile with USB Cable
- Flashing Process may take upto 10-15 minutes to complete.
- Once Flashing process is completed your device will be reboot automatically.
Thats It, We are done!. Now disconnect your device from the computer and setup everything on your device to use it.
Congratulations, Now your Phone is successfully running the Stock Rom you have Downloaded.
How to Check IMEI in QMobile G250
How to Check IMEI Number in QMobile G250? How to read IMEI on QMobile G250? How to check IMEI Information?
- Check out all IMEI Methods in Android Phone. You may also read IMEI with your phone turned off.
- Open your keypad as if you’re going to make a call and dial *#06# to have your IMEI show on screen. This trick should work on most smartphones. Watch the whole video to check other metods.
|Mobile Type||Featured Phone|
|Author Name||Umair Abubakkar|
|Download Link||[ihc-hide-content ihc_mb_type=”show” ihc_mb_who=”2,3,4″ ihc_mb_template=”3″ ][ia_button id=”button_31″ size=”big” solid=”0″ link=”https://www.mediafire.com/file/47lpejajjoon8fr/G250+by+Msk.salfi.rar” icon=”fa-download” arrow=”1″ target=”” color=”#” css_animation=”” animation_delay=””]Download Link[/ia_button][/ihc-hide-content]|
|Flash Tool||[ia_button id=”button_31″ size=”big” solid=”0″ link=”https://www.infinity-box.com/support/?r=12″ icon=”fa-download” arrow=”1″ target=”” color=”#” css_animation=”” animation_delay=””]Flash Tool Download Link[/ia_button] [ia_button id=”button_31″ size=”big” solid=”0″ link=”#how-to-flash” icon=”fa-download” arrow=”1″ target=”” color=”#” css_animation=”” animation_delay=””]Flashing Tutorial[/ia_button]|
|This Firmware is GSM Player Copyright. So Please don’t copy our firmware in any other website otherwise we take legal action.|