Qmobile G300 – Stylish and Elegant!
Qmobile G300, A truly mesmerizing bar phone for the masses who look for the taste and seek refinement in manners of what they carry. Qmobile G300 is the latest from Qmobile, available in two different colours to help brighten up your life. The large display screen of Qmobile G300 easily accommodates every age group, whether music lovers or senior citizens, making entertainment and day by day communication a breeze. Make a statement with Qmobile G300. Though smaller & slimmer than it’s larger cousins, G300 by Qmobile is the real thing. Perfect for the beginners who want a large battery timing and ease of use, You’ll simply fall in love. Qmobile G300 looks awesome in your hands!
How to Flash QMobile G300 with CM2 Dongle
- Download and install MTK USB Driver on your Computer (if you have already installed the MTK USB Driver on your Computer then SKIP this step).
- Download and extract Infinity Box CM2MTK on your computer. After extracting, you will be able to see the following files:
- Now, InfinityBox_install_CM2MTK.exe.
- Once InfinityBox_install_CM2MTK.exe is launched, you will be able to see the following screen on your computer:
- Select CPU / Platform / Work Mode. If your Mobile chipset less then 6261 then Select FP: Auto [626A…6261] and if your Mobile chipset upto 6261 then Select SP: Auto.
- Click on Flash Tab
- Select BIN Flash File you downloaded
- Click Flash Button and then Turn OFF your Mobile
- Click on Flash Button and Connect Your Mobile with USB Cable
- Flashing Process may take upto 10-15 minutes to complete.
- Once Flashing process is completed your device will be reboot automatically.
Thats It, We are done!. Now disconnect your device from the computer and setup everything on your device to use it.
Congratulations, Now your Phone is successfully running the Stock Rom you have Downloaded.
How to Check IMEI in QMobile G300
How to Check IMEI Number in QMobile G300? How to read IMEI on QMobile G300? How to check IMEI Information?
- Check out all IMEI Methods in Android Phone. You may also read IMEI with your phone turned off.
- Open your keypad as if you’re going to make a call and dial *#06# to have your IMEI show on screen. This trick should work on most smartphones. Watch the whole video to check other metods.
|Mobile Type||Featured Phone|
|Author Name||Umair Abubakkar|
|Download Link||[ihc-hide-content ihc_mb_type=”show” ihc_mb_who=”2,3,4″ ihc_mb_template=”3″ ][ia_button id=”button_31″ size=”big” solid=”0″ link=”https://www.4shared.com/rar/YG5ePg6Iba/Q_Mobile_G300_Read_By_Abid_Ali.html?” icon=”fa-download” arrow=”1″ target=”” color=”#” css_animation=”” animation_delay=””]Download Link[/ia_button][/ihc-hide-content]|
|Flash Tool||[ia_button id=”button_31″ size=”big” solid=”0″ link=”https://www.infinity-box.com/support/?r=12″ icon=”fa-download” arrow=”1″ target=”” color=”#” css_animation=”” animation_delay=””]Flash Tool Download Link[/ia_button] [ia_button id=”button_31″ size=”big” solid=”0″ link=”#how-to-flash” icon=”fa-download” arrow=”1″ target=”” color=”#” css_animation=”” animation_delay=””]Flashing Tutorial[/ia_button]|
|This Firmware is GSM Player Copyright. So Please don’t copy our firmware in any other website otherwise we take legal action.|