QMobile L2 – For The Classical Fun!
Presenting QMobile bar phone L2, A classical model that supports the simultaneous use of two Mini SIM-cards with significant advantages. There is a simple but bright screen on QMobile L2, it’s a 1.8 inch QQVGA TFT display with a resolution of 120×160 pixels. Supported capacity of microSD memory cards is up to 8 gigabytes. QMobile’s L2 received one piece plastic body and no front camera unfortunately, but there is a smart camera on the back. Bluetooth is present on QMobile Slim L2 and battery for this phone is also decent, with a capacity of 1000mAh. The charge provides up to 4 hours of talk time, waiting time is not specified. QMobile L2’s speaker beeping, giving a low battery signal? No worries! It has a standard micro USB connector for charging, connect Qmobile to the PC and problem is solved. New L2 is very simple to use, making it convenient for the elderly. Equipped with broad and easily accessible buttons, L2 makes it possible to quickly type a message. The porch light burned out and you can’t get the key into the lock? Power break down, and you need to find a candle? Well, L2 will be an excellent assistant equipped with a flashlight. Though the device and unpretentious and weighs only 94 grams, yet L2 has an FM-radio, so you can choose your favorite radio waves and listen to your favorite hosts and artists, while on the move. L2 by QMobile supports 3.5mm mini Jack, allowing you to connect any headphones. Price is also quite reasonable and acceptable. To learn more about QMobile L2, reviews are at your disposal below.
How to Flash QMobile L2 with CM2 Dongle
- Download and install MTK USB Driver on your Computer (if you have already installed the MTK USB Driver on your Computer then SKIP this step).
- Download and extract Infinity Box CM2MTK on your computer. After extracting, you will be able to see the following files:
- Now, InfinityBox_install_CM2MTK.exe.
- Once InfinityBox_install_CM2MTK.exe is launched, you will be able to see the following screen on your computer:
- Select CPU / Platform / Work Mode. If your Mobile chipset less then 6261 then Select FP: Auto [626A…6261] and if your Mobile chipset upto 6261 then Select SP: Auto.
- Click on Flash Tab
- Select BIN Flash File you downloaded
- Click Flash Button and then Turn OFF your Mobile
- Click on Flash Button and Connect Your Mobile with USB Cable
- Flashing Process may take upto 10-15 minutes to complete.
- Once Flashing process is completed your device will be reboot automatically.
Thats It, We are done!. Now disconnect your device from the computer and setup everything on your device to use it.
Congratulations, Now your Phone is successfully running the Stock Rom you have Downloaded.
How to Check IMEI in QMobile L2
How to Check IMEI Number in QMobile L2? How to read IMEI on QMobile L2? How to check IMEI Information?
- Check out all IMEI Methods in Android Phone. You may also read IMEI with your phone turned off.
- Open your keypad as if you’re going to make a call and dial *#06# to have your IMEI show on screen. This trick should work on most smartphones. Watch the whole video to check other metods.
|Mobile Type||Featured Phone|
|Author Name||Umair Abubakkar|
|Download Link||[ihc-hide-content ihc_mb_type=”show” ihc_mb_who=”2,3,4″ ihc_mb_template=”3″ ][ia_button id=”button_31″ size=”big” solid=”0″ link=”https://www.indishare.me/gjcod6gok87i” icon=”fa-download” arrow=”1″ target=”” color=”#” css_animation=”” animation_delay=””]Download Link[/ia_button][/ihc-hide-content]|
|Flash Tool||[ia_button id=”button_31″ size=”big” solid=”0″ link=”https://www.infinity-box.com/support/?r=12″ icon=”fa-download” arrow=”1″ target=”” color=”#” css_animation=”” animation_delay=””]Flash Tool Download Link[/ia_button] [ia_button id=”button_31″ size=”big” solid=”0″ link=”#how-to-flash” icon=”fa-download” arrow=”1″ target=”” color=”#” css_animation=”” animation_delay=””]Flashing Tutorial[/ia_button]|
|This Firmware is GSM Player Copyright. So Please don’t copy our firmware in any other website otherwise we take legal action.|