RIFF Box 2
RIFF Box 2 – Package Content:
- Riff Box 2 – 1 pc.
- Flat Cables – 3 pcs.
Available on backorder
Available on backorder
RIFF Box 2 has been released!
After six successful years since the first RIFF Box hardware was released, we are introducing a new RIFF Box 2 hardware. Developers did their best to develop a reliable, marvelous, yet functional device.
RIFF Box 2 hardware is designed to accommodate a large variety of communication protocols.
RIFF Box 2 – Hardware Specification:
- Dual-core Cortex-M4 MCU @ 204MHz
- PC to Box USB (Device) Speed: Hi-Speed (480 Mbps)
- Box to Device (Host) Speed: Full-Speed (48 Mbps)
- SD/MMC Interface with 1-Bit (DAT0) and 4-Bit (DAT0-DAT3) Bus Width support and SD_CLK up to 52 MHz
- UART Interface
- RIFF™ Smart Probing Feature
- Level-adjustable 23 GPIO Lines (1.65V to 3.6V) for interfacing a range of devices and protocols, such as NAND, SPI, I2C, Pin Finder, etc.
- 4 fixed 3.3V GPIO Lines
RIFF Box 2 – Interface Specifications:
- 20-Pin Male Connector:
- JTAG Interface: TRST, TDI, TMS, TCK, RTCK, TDO and NRST
- SWD (Serial Wire Debug) Interface: SWCLK, SWDIO (SWDIO and SWCLK are overlaid on the TMS and TCK pins)
- 30-Pin Male Connector:
- SD/MMC Interface 1/4Bit @ 52MHz
- Level-adjustable 23 GPIO Lines (1.65V to 3.6V)
- USB Device Connector: connects the Riff Box 2 Price in Pakistan with PC @ Hi-Speed (480 Mbps), approx. 20 MByte/sec
- USB Host Connector: connects the Box with USB devices @ Full-Speed (48 Mbps), approx. 1.5-2 MByte/sec
- RJ-45 Connector:
- 6.1 RIFF™ Smart Probing Feature
- 6.2 UART Port
- 6.3 4 Fixed 3.3V GPIO Lines
RIFF Box 2 – Supported SD/MMD Revisions:
Revisions 1.0 to 1.7 (for MMC: v4.0, v4.1, v4.2, v4.3, v4.41, v4.5, v4.51, v5.0) and higher
RIFF Box 2 – Supported JTAG Cores *:
- TEGRA2 (CORTEX-A9)
- TEGRA2 (ARM7)
- QUALCOMM S3 (ARM7, ARM11, SCORPION)
- QUALCOMM S4 (ARM7, ARM11, SCORPION)
- MIPS32™ IR5Bit
- MIPS32™ IR8Bit
RIFF Box 2 – Software:
- RIFF JTAG Manager
- RIFF Remote helper
- RIFF Admin client / SN reader
- RIFF Box USB drivers
New software is fully compatible with Windows 10, which provides effortless installation. Just connect RIFF Box to Windows 10-based PC and everything will be installed automatically. For older Windows versions, there are custom drivers provided with RIFF JTAG Manager installer.